- Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian:
- Set for Le Mans Test Day on June 4, Le Mans debut June 18-19
- Won most recent IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Detroit entry set to continue string of consecutive Prototype starts (155 races since 2004 Rolex 24 At Daytona) for Michael Shank Racing
- Finished 2nd in the 2015 Detroit IMSA race with John Pew and Ozz Negri
- Honda currently holds a four-point advantage in the IMSA Manufacturer Championship
- Ligier and Detroit Debut for Legge
- Kevin Doran providing team support
Pataskala, Ohio. (17 May 2016) – Fresh from a breakthrough victory in the most recent round of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competition, Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian is pleased to announce that the team will race in Detroit’s IMSA Sports Car Classic on June 4th with the No. 60 Michael Shank Racing Honda-powered Ligier.
Michael Shank Racing’s full team will be based in Europe starting in the end of May, and the IMSA outing will be made in parallel with the Ohio-based team’s preparations for its 24 Hours of Le Mans debut on June 18-19.